Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

LOL!

I dont see why people are being so serious about this, its just a goofy satiric game thats just for fun.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Great.......more anime.

Good game.I would have given you 10 but i get sick of seeing japanese anime and sex appeal.

Homestar Hunt 3 Homestar Hunt 3

not too bad

Jesus,dude!You probably know more about guns than I do!That's impressive!Keep up the good work!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Madness Rules!!!

This is the best madness game ever creater!Although you seriously need to make a weapon change button.And you could've made a pause button, but that's okay.Otherwise, i like this one 17800% better than Madness Regent or any other madness-related game!

Red Moon Red Moon

Not my favorite.

The plot is not creative, the characters are'nt too interesting, and the graphics are too shaky.This game is like an Afro Samurai and Eternal Red hybrid that doesn't keep my interest.Sorry, not exactly the #1 best game to me.

Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3 Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3

100% funner,funnier,and bloodier than ever!

The lol mode is friggin' hilarious, Fluffy McFluffenstein is so cute with blood in its fur, and the action is absolute chaos and madness!I love it!!

Fuzzy McFluffenstein 2 Fuzzy McFluffenstein 2

Even funner than the first one!

Just like you promised this time around its even more violent!I love throwing those furry bastards in the air causing them to explode on the walls!I would play this over Alien Hominid or Pico's School anytime!

Fuzzy McFluffenstein! Fuzzy McFluffenstein!

Funny and entertaining!

Jesus Christ that's alot of blood! I wish my cat would do that to mice, but he just eats them whole so it's not as entertaining.

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Holy crap!This is better than Madness interactive!

This game is extremely sweet!!!I absolutely love the large variety of unique and cool guns!And OMG! Five-Seven!!!!Favorite pistol!!!!Best arena game in the thing-thing series!!!

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Even better than the First!

Wow you know alot of guns!And God Bless you for being the only guy who actually makes the slides of the pistols blow back and lock in place when you are out of ammo!You're probably the only guy that doesn't always refer to guns as UZI, M16, AK-47, and (what everybody says) Machine Gun.Seriously! You ROCK!!