RĂ­astrad RĂ­astrad

I'm irish too and i also love it

I absolutely love the Saints. Me and my brother are literally like Murphy and Connor. We're Irish, we're close to eachother, we're kickass, and we love Ireland! I would kill to move there!

Lashmush responds:

I really tried to avoid connecting my entry to The Boondock Saints as even though it's a kickass movie, it's a poor representation of the immense cultural heritage of Ireland.

Still I'm glad you enjoyed it, sir.

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

Hot Damn!

You know how to ROCK, Dude!This is so cool!

Poo poo and Wee wee Poo poo and Wee wee

I can't put my finger on it....

but i think i like it.

-Underwater Madness- -Underwater Madness-

This is more like it!

I'm not too far away from the chesapeake bay and i LOVE the open waters,so i can easily picture the mysterious and sadistic aquatic life that comes out of my imagination and into my sketchbook!I don't have a story yet but i plan to once i start sketching some of these evil and demonic creatures.

punk7890 responds:

Cool! I hope I get to see these pictures when your done. :)

Desert Dream Desert Dream

Hmmmmmmm.....

I don't have a perfect or clear story but i could imagine that tomb robbers are trying to find egyptain pyramids to loot treasures from,but are found stuck in the sandy nothingness of the desert at night . Besides the harsh weather and occasional sand storms, there are desert worms under the sand that crave warm fleshy bodies to lay their eggs in. And a robber that's only half their size makes an ideal nest for their young.

Desert Dream (Demo Version) Desert Dream (Demo Version)

Truly Scary

I'm soooo thankful that i live by the forest and away from arid climates!......But the forest isn't safe either because of your terrifying Lost Forest.This one's good but i was truly captivated by lost forest more.I'm still going to download this and use it to get motivated to draw some scary s--t....You ROCK, DUDE!

punk7890 responds:

Thanks!

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

AW HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

GODDAMN THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!!AN IRISH JIG WITH BITEY"S MUSIC...IN ROCK FORM?!?!?GOD BLESS IRELAND!

rtnario responds:

Glad you found what you needed. Also thankful for Ireland. Thanks!

Madness 6.5 Madness 6.5

Damn!

Im going to draw Sanfdord and Deimos while i listen to this!Very good!Really motivates me to sketch about madness combat despite the fact that my drawing hand is injured at the moment!Can't wait for madness combat 10!Id love to hear what you will come up with!

cheshyre responds:

Thanks and take care of that hand

The Journeyman - Druox The Journeyman - Druox

Not bad at all.

It's pretty good. I personally think it's a bit too soft though, but it gives me inspiration to draw more madness sketches, so I'll give you a 9.Keep up the good work.I'll be waiting for your next song.

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

well, i have to admit....

You finally made a techno song i like.........alot....Great job